(Temp or Contract)
We help our clients fill critical skills gaps during times of change, growth, and crisis. With interim executives, organizations can bring in game-changing expertise for a set amount of time or accomplish specific projects. In addition, these executives can spearhead transformation initiatives, manage change, and prevent risky slumps during leadership transitions.
Whether facilitating change, overseeing vital projects, or temporarily filling a key management position, effective interim management and independent consulting is all about entrenching best practice and leaving a legacy of improvement.
Our clients have found that some of the main benefits of contract staffing, and recruitment include:
- Fast placements due to our direct access to candidates with specific skill sets
- Increased flexibility and scalability in staffing
- Reduction in hiring risk (investment, productivity loss)
- Outsourced human resource issues (workers’ compensation, benefits, etc.)
- No pre-hire costs (advertising, background checks and screening, etc.)
- The option of temp-to-permanent staff conversions (extended probationary period)
- Maintaining budget controls (operating budget vs. capital budget)
We provide clients with access to a large pool of skilled interim managers and independent consultants through our international network.